Townley Hardware & Metal Company building was erected in three separate building campaigns. The first phase, which was located at the north end of the building, was constructed in 1895 and was originally four stories in height. The second phase, which currently is the middle portion of the building, was built in 1902. In 1907, the building was again expanded. The Townley family successfully operated in the building from 1902 to 1982 when the business was sold. The building was added to the historic registry in 1994, and converted to lofts in the early 2000’s.
- Clubroom with Billiards and Media Center
- Community Patio with Grilling Area
- Access to Outdoor Swimming Pool at Richards & Conover Lofts
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 13 to 20 Foot Ceilings, Some with Wood Beams
- 28 Unique Open Floor Plans
- Stained Concrete Floors and Polished Concrete Countertops in Select Lofts
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Lofts
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer in Each Loft
- Additional Storage Available
- Pet Friendly with No Weight Restriction
- Resident Controlled Access
- Google Fiber Equipped
- Attached Garage Parking for an Additional Fee
- Within a Block of All the City Market has to Offer
Enjoy everything the city has to offer in spacious lofts featuring iron columns, heavy timber and an unmatched blend of three architectural styles. The community includes a three-story, private access garage and loft spaces up to 1,900 square feet. Dramatic windows offer incredible skyline views and with access to the adjoining Richards & Conover pool you are sure to meet new friends. In 2013, construction was completed to transform commercial space into brand new luxury lofts, an inviting clubroom and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Located steps from the River Market, bring home fresh local produce, enjoy international cuisine or play next door at Berkley River Front Park. With the park on one side and amazing views of the city’s skyline on the other, you can have the best of both worlds.