The four-story building was built in 1912 as home to the Rothenberg & Schloss Cigar Company. This building was added to the historic registry in the early 70’s. Instead of an individual registry, it was registered as the historic boundary in the Garment District. Although it was originally registered with the Garment District, this building is no longer included. The building is located near the Library District.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Unique Open Floor Plans
- Upgraded Common Area Finishes
- 13 to 20 Foot Ceilings
- Industrial Finishes with Exposed Duct Work
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups
- Pet Friendly with No Weight Restriction
- Resident Controlled Access
- Google Fiber Equipped
- Underground Parking Garage for an Additional Fee
- Ideal Downtown Location
Oversized living spaces, open floor plans, high concrete ceilings and underground parking offers residents attractive city living.
Within walking distance of well-loved steakhouses, jazz clubs, coffee houses and major employers, this space allows you to enjoy vibrant, downtown living at its finest.