Located within the River Market and close to downtown, Richards & Conover Lofts offers endless options for residents. Whether you want to explore the eclectic River Market or jump on the KC Streetcar for a short ride to the teeming Kansas City metropolis, Richards & Conover Lofts is the perfect home for you.
Studio | 1 Bathroom | Starting at $1,170
The Oak is a studio loft apartment home with beautiful views overlooking the outdoor pool. The 770 to 950 square foot home has a spacious and open floor plan perfect for customizing and entertaining.
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Starting at $1,255
The Main is a one bedroom, one bathroom loft apartment home with a spacious living room and laundry room. The 790 to 850 square foot home features a closed off bedroom, leaving the kitchen and living areas open.
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Starting at $1,500
The Hickory is a one bedroom, one bathroom loft apartment home known for its large rooms. The 1,000 to 1,040 square foot home provides scenic views of downtown Kansas City.
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Starting at $1,460
The Grand is a one bedroom, one bathroom loft apartment home with an open-concept floor plan. The 909 to 1,140 square foot home features an open study, which provides residents with an extra room to customize their home.
1 Bedroom | 1.5 Bathroom | Starting at $1,500
The Wyandotte is a one bedroom, one and a half bathroom loft apartment home with soaring, 20-foot ceilings. The 1,150 to 1,370 square foot home is two stories and features an open bedroom overlooking scenic views.
The River Market
2 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Starting at $1,585
The River Market is a two bedroom, one bathroom loft apartment home with scenic views overlooking downtown Kansas City. This 1,120 to 1,900 square foot home exemplifies true loft apartment living.
- Spacious, open-concept floor plans
- Large walk-in closets
- Exposed brick and timber
- Ample natural lighting
- 13 to 20-foot ceilings with timber beams*
- Additional storage*
- Resident-controlled access
- Clubroom complete with billiards, kitchenette and media center
- Access to 24-hour fitness center
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Guest loft available to reserve
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Community social events
- Google Fiber basic service included
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Easy online rent payment and automatic withdrawal options
- Resident Discount Program
- Walking distance to City Market
- Additional storage available
- Gated and covered parking lot*
- Pet friendly with no weight restrictions*
*Available for an additional fee